Tuesday, May 15, 2012

100% amateur clips - 1to1HornyCandy - very hot



About me:
I like to entertain you, make jokes and have a pleasant conversation. I like to play , teasing you ....and deny you...and much more.Just tell me what u want and i ll do my best to have a nice time in private chat

What turns me on:
I like men who know what they want, men who are convinced of their wishes and have patience.People who know how to satisfy a woman and they know a woman needs time to get to orgasm because everything is in the brain.

What turns me off:
I don t like being commanded...i don t like rude people, so take your time, be kind and patient - and now click on Private Show button... ;o) That's my boy!

1 comment:

  1. This above girl is looking hot and I want to fuck with her. I want to chat with her by live cam. I like her all features.

    cam to cam

    ReplyDelete